My mother is a poem
I'll never be able to write,
though everything I write
is a poem to my mother.
No words can ever describe my lovely,charming,beautifull MUM,who feed me from her gentle breast,had pretty stories to tell,carressed me,wiped my tears,sung lullabies and ran towards me to help me when i had a nasty fall in any walks of my life.She is my cheerleader sometimes in loud and visible ways, sometimes in sublet or unspoken ways in the background.Not only do my mum support we two sisters, but she also often hold the whole family structure together.
My mother actually is an ordinary woman but in her appearance lies an extraordinary fortitude, perseverance, a altruistic soul and a very kindly heart. The kind of mother who brought me up with her whole kindly heart, the kind of persistent woman with strong willpower who had to face the toughest challenges in life, and the kind of person who always demonstrated great zeal for every unlucky lives without requiring anything in return and great willingness to help everyone's misery though she did not have much, my mother taught me more than any one else, not only inspired me the strength to overcome hardships in my life, but also left me with invaluable life lessons. Her fortitude and perseverance, as well as her kindly heart have encouraged me to grow up to live the life of an authentic person, a life engulfed with perseverance and determination, a life with heartfelt eagerness to love and to receive love from every one and optimistic beliefs in the future.
My definition of a mother is my mother not only because she did everything I mentioned, but because of all of the valuable lessons she has taught me and the emotional and physical support she has provided for me. Ever since I was a child, my mother has taught me to treat people the way I would have liked to be treated. She had taught me to believe in the good in people and to not hold grudges.
When it comes to love, Mom's the world,
For all the ways you've helped me grow
I want to say I love you so.
I owe my life to my lovely mother.I miss her day in and out.No one can replace the love and warmth a mother gives.On this Mother's day i wish u a very Happy Mother's Day my dearest mum!You have been my pillar of strength through thick and thin of life and will continue to be.Love u always.
I'll never be able to write,
though everything I write
is a poem to my mother.
No words can ever describe my lovely,charming,beautifull MUM,who feed me from her gentle breast,had pretty stories to tell,carressed me,wiped my tears,sung lullabies and ran towards me to help me when i had a nasty fall in any walks of my life.She is my cheerleader sometimes in loud and visible ways, sometimes in sublet or unspoken ways in the background.Not only do my mum support we two sisters, but she also often hold the whole family structure together.
My mother actually is an ordinary woman but in her appearance lies an extraordinary fortitude, perseverance, a altruistic soul and a very kindly heart. The kind of mother who brought me up with her whole kindly heart, the kind of persistent woman with strong willpower who had to face the toughest challenges in life, and the kind of person who always demonstrated great zeal for every unlucky lives without requiring anything in return and great willingness to help everyone's misery though she did not have much, my mother taught me more than any one else, not only inspired me the strength to overcome hardships in my life, but also left me with invaluable life lessons. Her fortitude and perseverance, as well as her kindly heart have encouraged me to grow up to live the life of an authentic person, a life engulfed with perseverance and determination, a life with heartfelt eagerness to love and to receive love from every one and optimistic beliefs in the future.
My definition of a mother is my mother not only because she did everything I mentioned, but because of all of the valuable lessons she has taught me and the emotional and physical support she has provided for me. Ever since I was a child, my mother has taught me to treat people the way I would have liked to be treated. She had taught me to believe in the good in people and to not hold grudges.
When it comes to love, Mom's the world,
For all the ways you've helped me grow
I want to say I love you so.
I owe my life to my lovely mother.I miss her day in and out.No one can replace the love and warmth a mother gives.On this Mother's day i wish u a very Happy Mother's Day my dearest mum!You have been my pillar of strength through thick and thin of life and will continue to be.Love u always.
This one's awesome, very nicely written. Great work.
ReplyDelete